• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft CTF

IncognitoLens

We know it we love it, it's the t9k classic server. It's great and all, but it lacks something. Games. (Excluding skydive) All there is to do is build and yell at guests to follow the rules. So I'm suggesting that there be a dedicated ctf world or other server. (Yes, I know this is poorly worded, but I'm tired so idc.)

We know it we love it, it's the t9k classic server. It's great and all, but it lacks something. Games. (Excluding skydive) All there is to do is build and yell at guests to follow the rules. So I'm suggesting that there be a dedicated ctf world or other server. (Yes, I know this is poorly worded, but I'm tired so idc.)
I promise you the answer will be no.
This. Mods like these take a lot more memory and processing power that Woot simply doesn't want to take up for things like this, he's denied requests for these things in the past, I don't think his mind will be changed now.

Back