Minecraft for xBox??

Do you like the Idea?

• Total voters

Vutpa

As I have heard, there is going to be a Minecraft for xBox.. Do you like the Idea? I don't really like the Idea, because in my opinion Minecraft is a typicall Computer Game, like Sims, and I think developing it on xBox would somehow destroy the fun of the game. What do you think?

Hehehe XboXers need to pay a monthly fee to play minecraft online.

thumbs_up.jpg

If I was for Minecraft for xBox: Well, where's the Dislike-Button when you need it?
SInce I am against it: Yay! :D :mays:

Link please to show proof......................

Just Google searched it, there's nothing on it being a monthly P2P.

You know, I don't thing the Xbox version would be as good. The Kinect capabilites seems interesting, but at the same time cheap.

My concern is how they are planning on maintaining persistent worlds for users to visit regularly and interact with other players. The way I see it, it's going to be like Single player, but with the ability to invite other players on your friends list to join you in Minecraft if they have the game on XBL. That doesn't seem too fun, especially since I'm not planning on paying to play the game AGAIN just to get the same experience, if not a lesser one.

My concern is how they are planning on maintaining persistent worlds for users to visit regularly and interact with other players. The way I see it, it's going to be like Single player, but with the ability to invite other players on your friends list to join you in Minecraft if they have the game on XBL. That doesn't seem too fun, especially since I'm not planning on paying to play the game AGAIN just to get the same experience, if not a lesser one.
We would have to buy the game twice? O.o forget it.

THIS^^^

Back