• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Hall of Fame

Pyrofiredelta

Once the official release comes out, and we get a longer lasting map, within WorldHub will be the Minecraft Hall of Fame. Those who's names are in the Hall of Fame have beaten the game in a legit manner (no mods/hacks/creative mode) and are from T9k. This is just a simple idea, it could be expanded upon, however.

*le cough*
I completed it legit, this morning.
(Likeabaws)
Used 62 arrows on the drag, plus a couple stacks of ladders. No armor used.

*le cough*
I completed it legit, this morning.
(Likeabaws)
Used 62 arrows on the drag, plus a couple stacks of ladders. No armor used.
Sweet!

also, i forgot to mention, There will be a private and more glorious section for those who beat the game on hardcore mode.

(also might throw in diamond rewards ;) )

Sweet!

also, i forgot to mention, There will be a private and more glorious section for those who beat the game on hardcore mode.

(also might throw in diamond rewards ;) )
I'll take a pic when I get to that, doing really good right now on a hardcore world, got to the Nether in about an hour, looking a nether castle now.

I beat the game...
With arrows...and a sword.....while flying.....and invincible...and I spawned 64 eye of enders.....Add my name now pl0x? :D

I've done it.
Survival an' all.
And I'm bloody proud of it.
You would not believe the fun I had enchanting all my tools...
And the sheer, fuckin' hard difficulty of killing that goddamn Enderdragon.
Jesus.
I'm not going to be doin' that any time soon... Lest it be Creative. :D

creative mode doesn't count, i beat the game in creative mode in 5 minutes
It took me 15, you ask why

this is why:

2011-11-13_19.16.31.png

cacher97 said:
There where 15 dragons, so do I get to go on the hall of fame even though I did it in creative? ;)

Nope.avi.
You would get a huge sign sayin your name if you did this in survival tho... ;) with recording everything tho, just like a lets play :D

Back