• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS is out!

Ustulo

Hey guys, this had to be short. I just woke up today in anticipation for the new Pocket Edition for iOS, and the first thing I did was search up Minecraft Pocket Edition. It was there. I downloaded it promptly, and it's true. It's finally out. I'm playing it right now.

So enough of my story...
For everyone out there running on an iOS... you will now need to get this, it's just $6.99!

Okay, enough typing. Back to Pocket Edition.

Hey guys, this had to be short. I just woke up today in anticipation for the new Pocket Edition for iOS, and the first thing I did was search up Minecraft Pocket Edition. It was there. I downloaded it promptly, and it's true. It's finally out. I'm playing it right now.

So enough of my story...
For everyone out there running on an iOS... you will now need to get this, it's just $6.99!

Okay, enough typing. Back to Pocket Edition.

Wait...so I bought the game once already...and in order to play it on my iPad, I have to pay ANOTHER $6.99? And it's not like it has any extra features, in fact, it has less features. I'll pass.

A stripped android/iphone port of a PC sandbox game? Seems to me this is something for people who just can't stay away 1 second from Minecraft, and needs to play it while away from a PC. Ah well, Tshinuto will be delighted!

Wait...so I bought the game once already...and in order to play it on my iPad, I have to pay ANOTHER $6.99? And it's not like it has any extra features, in fact, it has less features. I'll pass.
The point is, players who haven't purchased the whole game can play... it's a $6.99 fee for anyone, regardless of owning the full game or not. All I know is, I told all my friends about this today, and we wasted hours playing on each other's mobile server. I love the multiplayer options on this.
<3

I'm pretty sure I was one of the first people to buy it in the US last night. I waited up until it came out, and kept refreshing on itunes.

I'm pretty sure I was one of the first people to buy it in the US last night. I waited up until it came out, and kept refreshing on itunes.
Oh, wow. You even beat me XD.

I just jumped out of bed at 3 in the morning, downloaded it, and played for the next three hours non-stop, had a quick break, and then continued.

Back