• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Survival Server 1.5

As we all know the weather and achements are here. Although whenever I try to log onto the survival server it get this message: Connecion Lost Internal exception: java.net.socketexcpetion: Connection Reset.

If this means the server needs to be updated then plz hurry. If not, what does it mean?!

it means u need to shut down your computer and internet connection, or at least the internet, and restart ur connection

The server is not updated yet, so don't bother trying to get on with an updated client. Should have backed up your bin folder! Usually the mods we run will be updated within 24 hours. Until then, play SSP!!

As we all know the weather and achements are here. Although whenever I try to log onto the survival server it get this message: Connecion Lost Internal exception: java.net.socketexcpetion: Connection Reset.

If this means the server needs to be updated then plz hurry. If not, what does it mean?!

i tried 1.5 locally lil bit :) Got all achievments except km rail in hour and half :) 500m to go ... great fun. Btw ... never seen weather, are you sure it is in 1.5 update ?

I checked the list of players on the SM server and there was five, was the server not updated to the new version? And did those players not update as well?

OMG!!!!

People. READ. THE. COMMENTS.

The server is never updated until all the modification plugins that we currently run are updated. That way, your chests will still lock, and your fire will not spread, and all the other good stuff still works. If you want to get online, try downgrading to 1.4_01. The 24 hour time that I gave is based on past experience, and that was a best-case scenario. The server being updated depends on all the coders getting their acts together and doing their thing to update their mods. When all that is done, Wooty needs to update the server. It takes time people.

KTHXBAI

OMG!!!!

People. READ. THE. COMMENTS.

The server is never updated until all the modification plugins that we currently run are updated. That way, your chests will still lock, and your fire will not spread, and all the other good stuff still works. If you want to get online, try downgrading to 1.4_01. The 24 hour time that I gave is based on past experience, and that was a best-case scenario. The server being updated depends on all the coders getting their acts together and doing their thing to update their mods. When all that is done, Wooty needs to update the server. It takes time people.

KTHXBAI

sorry didntt fully understand, thanks for clarifying

Still waiting for the update on the server....There's no real reason to post here anymore until the server is updated.

Back