• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Survival Server Mods

Thank you very much! I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say that we really appreciate this.

Thanks wooty.. Would it be possible to put towny and that mod thaqt allows us to lock doors and chests? would be cool :)

Any chance that we could get /players back so we can see who is online. The regular players list (press tab) doesn't seem to work, at least not for me.

Nice, now hopes for towny to be ready soon. Its weekend now we have the time to gather the money to buy towns.

@mcfar Try changing the key. Tab doesn't work for me, but any other key does. So I press slash.

can we have a more friendly cross-town system, where we can give permissions to certain outsiders?

Also, when towny is implemented, can we have a final server wipe? This one's resources have been depleted, and is haunted by the memories of before bukkit...

Any chance on getting something like the old Dwarven Furnace mod or something similar?

Back