• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Tours

zachshadey

hello guys, zachshadey here.
about a year and a half ago i used to make videos called minecraft tours on classic, i would go to servers and look for great builds, now i know what your thinking hey this guy is copying xraptor thats lame but no i am not, if you will check out this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLT5ZRmDLAM then you will see that i started this series long before xraptor, when i was little and squeeky, but now im older.
now the last thing i wana do is start a fight with xraptor by competing, he has a great blog, better then my videos.

back to the main topic, so if you want to part of minecraft tours, just tell me your skype and your town name (if you dont own the town ask the town owner first)
if i get all that info i will try to make time to make the video with you helping me give full detail so i dont miss a thing, see you all later, have a nice day :ninja:

You can always do Caprica. I'm pretty satisfied at how far along it is atm... Only thing we really lack atm are animal farms (who needs those?) and villagers (soon to be rectified).

Back