• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Unofficial Find Terrible Builds!

igotaname

ITT We go into the Minecraft server, look around guest, and then find absolutely horrendous builds.

Rules:
~To keep with the "anti-nazi" this server has, we will not have Swastikas or any type of 3rd Reich Symbolism in this thread
~Do not insult the builder, because the building was probably griefed.
~Do not label the builder unless they are okay with it, or it was you
~No Sexual Builds

LETS DO THIS

19647728.png

This guy is terrible at building, he needs to go back to making sprites of his silly Steelix

The joke is I made that

Not to be rude but is the guest world is suppused to have horrible buildings, u know why because there newbies! :p

I didn't think the boat was that bad... Instead of going around criticizing other peoples work, why don't you focus on your own or maybe even give some of these "terrible builders" some pointers?

And then I read how old this thread was.... Jeebus

I didn't think the boat was that bad... Instead of going around criticizing other peoples work, why don't you focus on your own or maybe even give some of these "terrible builders" some pointers?

And then I read how old this thread was.... Jeebus

LOL! P.S about the main body of your text; this is a logical given to most..right?.....RIGHT?

A Logical Given to most

as in a [Logical Given] <next part of sentence begins here> (which is a given) to most

Like an assumed logic driven behind most of the users' mind/keyboard mashing when encountering this sort of thing.

I dont know how to explain this any more thoroughly

A Logical Given to most

as in a [Logical Given] <next part of sentence begins here> (which is a given) to most

Like an assumed logic driven behind most of the users' mind/keyboard mashing when encountering this sort of thing.

I dont know how to explain this any more thoroughly

And Mikey destroyed them with his logic.

Not really. Just saying that, while I do agree with you, It wont really change the fact that there are derps out there that will continue to think this way vs the rest of the somewhat enlightened population which already knows how to deal with things like this.

I'm sorry, but i completely disagree with this thread. What if, one of the many guests on our server were to make an account on here and they come to this thread and see their own build? That person would immediately feel terrible and probably never come back. I also agree with Clayto when he says to focus on yourself and maybe even give them a hand as well. You also said yourself, not to insult the builder but then right below the picture you call that person a terrible builder.

Edit: holy old thread O_O :confused: did you just go to the last page and reply mikey?

Back