Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Team 900 Friend Maker?

Flaunty

There isn't much threads about this that I've seen. Or I just a newbie. So I'm stupid.

Anyways, we should probably make this a Xbox friend maker. I have it for Xbox. There was something like this similar in the Minecraft PC forums, and it actually worked pretty well. Every now and then, you'd come across douchebags, but there was a lot of fun people that had amazing worlds.

Anyways, the form:

Gamertag:

Nickname:

Time usually on/ preference zone:

Anything else you'd like to say?:

Anyways, have fun! Hopefully this thread will catch on. Thanks! I'll be only daily or every other day, so if you have any questions, ask away. If anyone if a griefer, I'll notify the thread.

I'll update this list every time that someone joins, and I'll add some more rules if they're needed or good.

My form:
GT: FlauntyHALOMAN7

Nickname: Flaunty.

Time usually on/ Preference zone: Since school has began, I'll probably be on around the afternoons , and on the weekends, at night and the afternoon. I live in the Central Time Zone, USA.

Anything else you'd like to say?: I like playing with people who create things. I don't mean duping things, but just having a fun time creating things. I don't like ruining the mood of the game by duping, but I do have a duped Creative World. Other than that, please play legitimately, and I'd prefer if you have a mic. And please. Dear god. Play nice and fun.

OK, we'll remember that next time we play XBOX Minecraft.
Sorry, I just don't have a good budget, and I can't use a credit card to pay for minecraft over the PC. Nor can I play it on a PC. If I had a better Graphics Card, and a better Processor, I'd probably be able to play it.

Sorry, I just don't have a good budget, and I can't use a credit card to pay for minecraft over the PC. Nor can I play it on a PC. If I had a better Graphics Card, and a better Processor, I'd probably be able to play it.

so much confuses me about this thread... first thing, you claim you can't afford a copy of Minecraft but yet your asking for freinds to play minecraft with on the Xbox. why would you buy minecraft ON THE XBOX before you buy in on the pc? you also claim that your computer doesn't have the graphics card to support something as fucking pixelated as minecraft? FFS an ipod can support the game and you have a computer that is so ancient that it cant support it? secondly, we are a huge community and a xbox server can support 8 people. how could that possibly work? i know your new and im sorry if im being rude but i cant stand minecraft on the Xbox. Everybody i have met who plays it is a snotty 8 year old who dupes all items an has a hissy fit when i touch any of they're cheated stuff. every thing about the pc version is better.

so much confuses me about this thread... first thing, you claim you can't afford a copy of Minecraft but yet your asking for freinds to play minecraft with on the Xbox. why would you buy minecraft ON THE XBOX before you buy in on the pc? you also claim that your computer doesn't have the graphics card to support something as fucking pixelated as minecraft? FFS an ipod can support the game and you have a computer that is so ancient that it cant support it? secondly, we are a huge community and a xbox server can support 8 people. how could that possibly work? i know your new and im sorry if im being rude but i cant stand minecraft on the Xbox. Everybody i have met who plays it is a snotty 8 year old who dupes all items an has a hissy fit when i touch any of they're cheated stuff. every thing about the pc version is better.
But aren't you a snotty 8-year-old anyway?

and I can't use a credit card to pay for minecraft over the PC.
2. Minecraft Requires more power than you think.
3. shush

Back