• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Misogynistic Endevours, Help.

mikeymagic

SO BASICALLY, the other day i was browsing the interwebulars and I came across a girl in my social feed who was 2cute4lyf and I decided that i would have to have sex with her at some point soon. ANYWAY- turns out she spends day and night playing video games and she's actually ridiculously good for some ridiculous reason ( i know right a girl- ha ). SO- i decided to challenge her at AoE2: HD and she absolutely demolished me at it. WORST THING EVER. Emasculation of the century. More to the point: I now need anyone left on team9000 who isn't horrible at life to help me get great at AoE2: HD again and DEFEAT THE EVIL SEXY WITCH THAT THIS GIRL IS.

Seriously though,

Who's available to nanny me in the art of AoE2: HD from about 6pm AEST to 2am the next day?

Disclaimer: If you're a lady and you're offended; go home..or eat a foot. I don't care.

@Usty
I don't think that's a very common fetish.

Wait... you meant the game... right... of course.

Back