• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MisterMunchie's Application

Hi, my Minecraft username is MisterMunchie.
I have built underground caverns, a lighthouse once, and a few other things in your Classic server and have played on it exploring a lot with my best friend (brodude007).
I would be a good candidate for the Alpha community because I tend to work quietly and for long periods of time on things I think are important (Im thinking bout building a tutorial house for different building materials and whatnot in your Alpha server if possible).
I have read the details and rules, and I honestly try not to grief or harm any other player in any way.
I have joined the server twice, so me being in the database should be no problem.

As stated above, I like to explore and I try not to grief. I have gotten banned twice for accidental griefing and I assume you would not believe me if I told you my Skype screws with my Minecraft. I press Alt+Tab to switch over and it messes with my controls...

Please accept me for Alpha! I bought Alpha recently and Im looking for a decent 24/7 server to play on!

Your application has been approved - but be careful, we are ALWAYS WATCHING @_@ (so don't grief)

Back