• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

mobs: zone 20?

as my welcome back suggestion (or whatnot) what about having a mobs zone? only mobs allowed. there could be creepers, zombies, spiders (maybe), the player, farm animals, skeletons (maybe), endermen, and of course, sheep (damashki). any others are welcome but these are the most popular. this would be a great zone i think and alot of the builders would like it.

— potatoZMaster

I like this idea, however, I have my doubts. I've only seen one, ONE, good quality creeper on the server, no good endermen, and we have a legion of sheep here, so of course, people know how to build them. This will have my vote for a yes when I see a good quality squid. Squids = Best mobs in the game.

Incorrect. This is a suggestion for a new zone (themed world) for the classic server..

XD i get it,

He/she wants a new zone on the classic server.
The theme of this zone = mobs.
The goal is to create mobs of blocks.

Alright i understand it now ;-)

I feel there aren't enough mobs to allow a whole zone for the purpose of building them, maybe just claim/arrange a large space in a new world and build mobs to your hearts content in there?

I like this idea, however, I have my doubts. I've only seen one, ONE, good quality creeper on the server, no good endermen, and we have a legion of sheep here, so of course, people know how to build them. This will have my vote for a yes when I see a good quality squid. Squids = Best mobs in the game.

I'm sure I have a picture of a squid I built somewhere...

EDIT: Meh it's not great, but here it is
squid-jpg.50777

I know that feel on terrible creepers and such, but, he did say the "player". He did not say however, the skins of the players. :3 I'd like to see a zone filled with the mobs/and our statues, :D

pretty sure that creeper was mine :D

was it this one?
Screen Shot 2013-02-05 at 6.34.37 PM.png

also squids can be added ill try and make one later today! i like that idea too.

also i agree with you on endermen and i dont think they will be good. but zombies and players will be fine. ill try and recreate my creeper if that was the one u were talking about :D

—potatoZMaster

I feel there aren't enough mobs to allow a whole zone for the purpose of building them, maybe just claim/arrange a large space in a new world and build mobs to your hearts content in there?
no disrespect, (i did that once to casham :3) but there are:
creepers, zombies, the player, endermen, slimes, magma cubes, squids, pigs, cows, sheep, wither, and maybe even charged creepers.

also what if the admins created an ENDERDRAGON zone in the sky and built and enderdragon there? it would be a big project but could work out VERY nicely.

—potatoZMaster

In the past, I suggested a "Zoo" zone.

That would offer a place that would be mainly MC mobs but at the same time accommodate other animal builds.

I just don't know how many people still play Classic that would build animal sculptures. :confused:

um back to the topic?

anyway the reason "zoo" wouldnt be excepted is because where would you want to build. "zoo"? or "mob arena"?

actually thats not a bad name.

EDIT: this zone would be called "mob arena"

also have any admins besides ConroD? actually looked and considered this as a zone? i would love to build the enderdragon if thats possible. and other mobs.

im pretty sure dama would be all for this as he loves sheep (correct me if im wrong). i think this could be a VERY successful zone as it would be the highest number and people would automatically go there first at builder rank. also the old builders are (probably) getting bored of just talking and building random stuff. it would be something new.

—potatoZMaster

Back