Mod Reviews for Minecraft

stopthehacks

The title pretty much says it all: I will soon (about a month or so from now) be starting my Minecraft Mod Reviews. It'll be a weekly thing, and I'll take in a special request every 2 weeks (please keep things organized, just politely put forward your vote for any mod as long as it's not the YogBox mod - that is not a mod, it is a compilation of mods). Let me know what you think, and I will be starting things off with....

mocreatures.jpg

stopthehacks said:
The title pretty much says it all: I will soon (about a month or so from now) be starting my Minecraft Mod Reviews. It'll be a weekly thing, and I'll take in a special request every 2 weeks (please keep things organized, just politely put forward your vote for any mod as long as it's not the YogBox mod - that is not a mod, it is a compilation of mods). Let me know what you think, and I will be starting things off with....

Xraptor was already doing this....

thank you nuron for clarifying that to shadow :) shadow, if he wants to ask me im sure he'll come running, but im not starting right away so no damage done... i hope :D

stopthehacks said:
thank you nuron for clarifying that to shadow :) shadow, if he wants to ask me im sure he'll come running, but im not starting right away so no damage done... i hope :D

Well you two could team up, that may, MOAR REEVIEWD MODS :D

Back