• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mod Spotlight - Episode 2: Vehicles

What mod should I spotlight next?

• Planes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • WW2 Guns

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aether Part 1

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get Aether mod. Get Gravitite tools. Go crazy. Repeat.
I'm apparently failing at modding for aether atm. If anyone could share a minecraft.jar with zombe fly mod, toomanyitems, and aether, that would be great :)

my plan is to do a video with some of the .ogg music files playing in the backround.

I'm apparently failing at modding for aether atm. If anyone could share a minecraft.jar with zombe fly mod, toomanyitems, and aether, that would be great :)

my plan is to do a video with some of the .ogg music files playing in the backround.
TMI = Crap. Use SPC, you can fly with that, as well as get items. You can do so much with that. :D

I don't have the zombe fly mod but I have the other two.

TMI = Crap. Use SPC, you can fly with that, as well as get items. You can do so much with that. :D
Single player commands = crap
only if you try to use it with aether, as SPC isnt compatible with Aether

but other than that, i use SPC all the time in ssp

I'll see if I can get the Zombe fly mod on my .jar... do you have an email or am I gonna have to upload it to mediafire or something?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

The Aether NO LONGER WORKS WITH SINGLE PLAYER COMMANDS. It uses an API called Player API, which basically allows several mods to edit the Entity Player. However, Single Player Commands has not used this new API yet, so you cannot run the two mods at the same time or else it will CRASH. I expect a patch/quick fix will be up shortly!

EDIT: just released, a compatible patch!

New SinglePlayerCommands Patch out!

To use SPC with the Aether mod V1.02, first install SPC then use this patch by meiska_:

Alright I have all 3 complete but its gonna be a lot more than just a .jar file, I'll have to send the ENTIRE .minecraft file to you. I'll compress it along with the zombe mod's readme file to have some instructions on the controls and stuff. Do you use winRar?

EDIT: By all 3 I mean TMI, Zombe's Fly Mod, and Aether mod.

Derp derp derp. Just derpin, don't Ming me.

No offence dude, but troll, irrelevant posts like this - posts for the sake of posts - is why you (and I) cop shit.
Stop it, for the sake of everyone. I'm saying this in the nicest possible way.

Back