• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mod Spotlight

Pyrofiredelta

Thanks to huw_evan's new program, i can install mods! to celebrate, i will do mod reviews and spotlights. i need suggestins for episode 1

***NOTE: i will NOT do planes or aether because of technical difficulties***

any other mod is ok by me!

my ideas for episode 1: TMI, SPC, Airship.

other than that, what mod would u like to see in action? (i will also highlight bukkit plugins. no i will not do videos... yet... i will be starting a mod spotlight video series soon, but not yet)

Thanks to huw_evan's new program, i can install mods! to celebrate, i will do mod reviews and spotlights. i need suggestins for episode 1

***NOTE: i will NOT do planes or aether because of technical difficulties***

any other mod is ok by me!

my ideas for episode 1: TMI, SPC, Airship.

other than that, what mod would u like to see in action? (i will also highlight bukkit plugins. no i will not do videos... yet... i will be starting a mod spotlight video series soon, but not yet)

I should be able to help with the aether stuff.

Oh and could you promote my modding tool plz :D

they have a new version :D

btw, do i need to install modloader even tho im using huw's program, and huw, does ur program install modloader correctly?
right hmm...m.m.m.m.m.mm.m......

You still need to install modloader. My program just instals it. And I think my program installs modloader (it's the same scripts that I use for everything)

Back