• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Molemanmike: Cool ===> Builder.

MoleManMike

Hi forum people.
I know I probably need more hours and more builds but I thought I might as well get this thread started. I can add more to it later.
This is my first big build. I have built a hotel. It is cylindrical in shape and reaches the top of the map. I have given 4 red and 4 yellow spirals to make it look cool. outsideview.JPG . I used a basic water door since there are no doors in alpha frontdoor.JPG. On the ground floor there is a lobby Lobby.JPG with a front desk frontdesk.JPG and a water elevator than runs all the way through the building. There are 8 floors of Apartments each having 2 bedrooms 2bedrooms.JPG. Each bedroom has a "bed" a bookshelf and a bedside cabinet Bedroom.JPG. Each apartment also has a living room/tv room large living room or tv room.JPG with a "widescreen tv" Widescreen tv.JPG and a 3 seater couch.3 seater couch.JPG. On the 9th floor there is a party room partyroom.JPG for recreation and general partying. The 10th floor is a indoor rooftop garden and relaxation area indoor garden relaxation area.JPG which features a skylight gardenskylight.JPG a couch and some bookshelves 3seatcouchandbookshelves.JPG. On floor -1 there is a lava-heated hot tub or pool which may be used to relax in underground heated pool.JPG.
Now as you know nothing ever looks as good in the pictures to feel free to check it out on world cool32. Just go across the bridge tuen right and keep going for a little while you should be able to find it. If you can't find it and would like to comment on here or message me in-game and i will take you there. :D thanks everyone!

yeah but i have heaps of pics so It would make a massive post. + u can just click them to full screen them and it's good to have like the pic of the lobby next to the lobby explanation and stuff. It helps u know what ur looking at.

Back