• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

more sujestions..

i couldnt find the other sugestion thread cuz im a retard but my sujestion to better dfx would be for rocking the vote making it that the people in spec dont have to rock it because sometimes names are stuck in spec even tho they really arent joined onto the server an example would be a 1 on 1 match with someone in spec only the 2 people playing need to rock the vote to choose the next map?? i dunno

yea...you really are a retarded ****sucker if you couldnt find it
i mean...i could find that thread with my eyes closed lol :D

well that wouldnt be hard for you since your eyes can see through those paper thin eyelids of yours....

what?
you are the worst at directing insults towards me
it seems as though you're good at directing insults towards everyone else here..if not everyone else in the entire world...except fr me
try harder damn it!!!!
for the sake of everyone's sense of humor!!!

it DOESNT count those people... as a matte of fact, those people arnt even registered on the server at all. the problem about them being on the list is a client-side issue

Back