More video games to give away!

Yeah, when people make entries remember to include them in the runnings.
as in the main post? ok I think that should be an easy thing to fix for the future. would the format I used for the results work or should I change it up to something like

Entries:
someone
no-one
zombie
bacon

and include the game they entered for next to their name like vorsprung: scribblenauts?

also I could make it pretty and [list*][/list*] but it is a pain in the arse.

(it would look like this I think)

Entries:
  • person
  • bacon
  • pie
    • apple

(I dislike lists because they are annoying to format)

as in the main post? ok I think that should be an easy thing to fix for the future. would the format I used for the results work or should I change it up to something like

Entries:
someone
no-one
zombie
bacon

and include the game they entered for next to their name like vorsprung: scribblenauts?

• person
    • people
      • me
        [listbacon
Damn you, now I want bacon! I'm going to the store now.

Entries:
someone
no-one
zombie
bacon

Entries:
  • person
  • bacon
  • pie
    • apple

(I dislike lists because they are annoying to format)
I'm more commenting in the fact you forgot to put me in the runnings when I made an entry.

I'm more commenting in the fact you forgot to put me in the runnings when I made an entry.
oh fuck, opps I'm so sorry I could have sworn I did add you to the list when I ran it through. Tell you what, do you play Gotham City Impostors? I don't and quite honestly don't want the key nor the game. Would you like to have it? I feel bad that I forgot to add you.

oh fuck, opps I'm so sorry I could have sworn I did add you to the list when I ran it through. Tell you what, do you play Gotham City Impostors? I don't and quite honestly don't want the key nor the game. Would you like to have it? I feel bad that I forgot to add you.
No, it's fine. Thanks.

Back