Mortal Kombat X

FINALLY A THREAD FOR IT!

Now I can stop clogging the Youtube thread with MKX shit. Only wish this thread was made sooner and not one day before it dropped.

(Btw Lin Kuei FOR LIFE)

tumblr_nmjunyYq1D1qcf0t9o1_1280.jpg

That is all.

tumblr_nmjunyYq1D1qcf0t9o1_1280.jpg

That is all.

Thing about that, is they never said "Biggest selling". They said "Biggest".

Unless I did my math wrong, Street Fighter has 6 games, with 68 characters.

Tekken has 7 games, with 72 characters

Mortal Kombat has 13 games, with 73 characters

This does not include crossovers. Also all the characters were not reappearing. BUT, Mortal Kombat still has more games, and has made more characters for their games. Thus, they are the "Biggest" among those.

Thing about that, is they never said "Biggest selling". They said "Biggest".

Unless I did my math wrong, Street Fighter has 6 games, with 68 characters.

Tekken has 7 games, with 72 characters

Mortal Kombat has 13 games, with 73 characters

This does not include crossovers. Also all the characters were not reappearing. BUT, Mortal Kombat still has more games, and has made more characters for their games. Thus, they are the "Biggest" among those.
I am fully aware of this. I found this funny, as it reminded me of when all of these series began, and they were openly taking potshots at each other.

So upon looking up some stuff about the game I am not seeing good things. People having ridiculous amount of crashes and cant get past the manu but it seems this is from it pre loading and unlocking at the same time. Also, something about buying mtx boost-ables for easier knockouts and stuff. Seems like a cluster fuck of a launch.

So upon looking up some stuff about the game I am not seeing good things. People having ridiculous amount of crashes and cant get past the manu but it seems this is from it pre loading and unlocking at the same time. Also, something about buying mtx boost-ables for easier knockouts and stuff. Seems like a cluster fuck of a launch.
Well I'm not having any problems, with the console release, the mobile however is a cluster fuck

From what I understand about the PC issues people were having, it was a steam error recognizing the DLC in the game or something like that. I believe it has been fixed, but the very first day of launch the game was completely unplayable. I don't know anything about the mtx boost things though.

So this is my favorite thing that ever happened in Mortal Kombat ever
Sub Zero Riding a Mother Fucking Dragon.png

That is Sub Zero riding a mother fucking dragon into battle. My life is complete.

Double posting because it's been A VERY LONG while since anyone posted.

Jason trailer was released earlier today though

Back