• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MrLolcat7 ~ *Built Library!* (2nd Post) - (Promote?)

MrLolcat7

Hello again! :D This time, I made a cool library - and it took me about an hour and 15 minutes to build! Here, check out some pics! : :p

mindcraft-lib-1.jpg
mindcraft-lib-2.jpg
mindcraft-lib-3.jpg
mindcraft-lib-4.jpg
mindcraft-lib-5.jpg
mindcraft-lib-6.jpg
mindcraft-lib-7.jpg
mindcraft-lib-8.jpg
mindcraft-lib-9.jpg
mindcraft-lib-10.jpg
mindcraft-lib-11.jpg
mindcraft-lib-12.jpg
mindcraft-lib-13.jpg
mindcraft-lib-14.jpg
mindcraft-lib-15.jpg
mindcraft-lib-16.jpg

(You may want to go see it for yourself!)

This is my SECOND Post towards getting my promotion to "Cool" or even above. The FIRST post was on me and my House : https://www.team9000.net/threads/built-a-cool-house-read-promote.15493/ :D

~ And I hope this gives me more credit on my rank! ~ xD

Please respond & tell me what you think!

...And I think that's it...!

Thanks,
~ MrLolcat7
:laugh:

Please don't create multiple threads for the same promotion. Continue to just update the original with replies showing your latest additions. Keep up the good work.

Lol alright, I was thinking about that - but then thought that no one would continue reading the same thread.

~ Thanks! :D

Ok now, though the Title of this thread just talks about the Library, it will now have all my Builds posted, including the link to the duplicate thread (which shows my first build on my house). Just making this clear, and trying to make everything organized. Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks,
~ MrLolcat7 :D

Back