• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mumble causing MASSIVE problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheXraptor

I have only had Mumble for 5 minutes now (thanks to a stupid idea on the factions server). Already, I can't log into any Minecraft servers, OR sign into Mumble. Every time I click the Team9000 link for Mumble, it says "Invalid password or certificate" even though I don't have a certificate and it didn't ask for a password.

Why is Minecraft broken thanks to this stupid program? CALL THE WHAMBULENCE! BECAUSE I AM DEFINITELY PISSED!

Please help! I can't get this retarded program to work! I am clearly logged onto Team9000 forums, when I click to join Mumble from the wiki, it asks for a username, when I put in "TheXraptor" it told me "Invalid password or certificate". What does this mean! How do I fix this!

HELP! PLEASE! NOBODY IS RESPONDING! I used my forum name, it says "Invalid password or certificate"! I MADE A CERTIFICATE WITH MY NAMED "TheXraptor"! WTF?

I have my forum name as my certificate, and when I log in it says "Invalid password or certificate" or something on those lines. When I use my certificate name as "Raptor" it accepts, I connect, and I am insta-kicked. I don't know how to set a password.

it should say enter username and you would type TheXraptor, then it would say "connection refused: wrong password" then you would type your forum password.

Server > Connect
Add New...
Label: (insert label here)
Address: talk.team9000.net
Pork: empty
Username: Your forum username
Password: Associated password

Click Ok.
Then select the server under the favorite option and click connect.

Server > Connect
Add New...
Label: (insert label here)
Address: talk.team9000.net
Pork: empty
Username: Your forum username
Password: Associated password

Click Ok.
Then select the server under the favorite option and click connect.
The default port for Mumble is 64738

http://wiki.team9000.net/Mumble

Whew! Thanks Guys! If you didn't tell me that, I would have been clicking on Wiki to get to Team9000's Mumble... :D
---
what the >.<
its now saying "Server connection failed: The remote host closed the connection."

It's caused by Slow Internet Connection/Lag...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back