• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mumble Problems - My Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Problem: I cannot get into the Team9000 server on mumble.
Why: My password will not work... because I do not know my Team9000 password.

In other words

I used my facebook account to sign into team9000.net. Then when I tried to get into mumble, it wouldn't let me. i figured that i needed to check up on my Team9000 forums account password, and as it turned out, i didnt even have one!
I then clicked to generate a password, and then a message said that my email adress would recieve a message with my password in it. Okay.... just gotta wait for it, right?
This happened last week, and so far i have recieved no such message. I'm tired of waiting for it, and now I am turning to here for help.
So please, any big forum moderators out there, please help me. I would really love to communicate with those on mumble... please :(

Yours Truly, Streak The Fox~

Holy MOLY - BIG SIGNATURE IS BIG. Looking into your password issues now.

Logs show your password reset was definitely delivered to your yahoo address:

to=<******@yahoo.com>, relay=m.mx.mail.yahoo.com, delay=1.1, delays=0/0/0.52/0.6, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 ok dirdel)

Logs show your password reset was definitely delivered to your yahoo address:

to=<******@yahoo.com>, relay=m.mx.mail.yahoo.com, delay=1.1, delays=0/0/0.52/0.6, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 ok dirdel)
could you please send another one?
Or get a private message to me saying what my password is?
It still is not showing up in my email.

I really do completely blame yahoo. Their email system is literally the biggest email black hole I've ever seen in my life.

As a sidenote, I'd recommend switching to gmail so you don't keep losing emails from websites which are trying to notify you of important things. You can forward your yahoo email to it, and it's ten million times better.

Until then, I'll make a one time exception. Check your PMs.

I really do completely blame yahoo. Their email system is literally the biggest email black hole I've ever seen in my life.

As a sidenote, I'd recommend switching to gmail so you don't keep losing emails from websites which are trying to notify you of important things. You can forward your yahoo email to it, and it's ten million times better.

Until then, I'll make a one time exception. Check your PMs.
im gonna do better.
im gonna change my email to my college email :D
that way i get everything, and it's a private email system

That's actually worse... as someone who's gone through the process, you don't want your college email to stick with you forever. The last thing I want in 20 years is the be using an @utexas.edu email address.

Also, educational email systems typically suck unless they're using google apps.

Also, educational email systems typically suck unless they're using google apps.
My Primary School switched to a Google Apps email system, and my brothers are having a hugely easy time using it.
Unfortunately my Secondary School still uses some ancient webmail system called SquirrelMail...Man, it won't even let me upload anything above 2 MB, only supports English language, and I can't foward the emails there to my hotmail because there is NO option for that...:facepalm: and :fuuu: to whoever at my school decided to put such a mail system for the school email system. Some people at my school use their educational email addresses for their Facebook accounts, and the constant email notifications from Facebook can't even load properly.

On-Topic: Streak, when I was prompted with that message, I didn't have anything for me to generate a password...I simply went onto the website and added a password to my account, and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back