• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mumble Rank System

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattleDoctor

Hey I would love it if you would change mumble. To let people of engineer+ be able to talk on Mumble. Not just 18+ if not well, I will just have to wait couple years till 18. :D

Hey I would love it if you would change mumble. To let people of engineer+ be able to talk on Mumble. Not just 18+ if not well, I will just have to wait couple years till 18. :D
And what about people that don't play minecraft classic.

Well, I would love to be able to use voice chat for mumble if it wasn't for the fact there's an age requirement. I can see why this is necessary but it seems to me unfair. It should be based on how you act instead of age. Also, it's kind of hard to keep up a conversation when most people are using voice chat (based on when I'm on, which isn't that much). I might be inclined to get on more if I could use it.

Thanks for the clarification, Wootalyser, kind of disappointing for me though.:(

My argument was invalid...*sob*
images

Well great, thanks woot, I guess we all(under 18) will wait till that speacial day we all turn 18. (voting rules :p)

you know we have a minor inconvience room. i dont mind going to that room to talk as long as everyone there is acting mature.

There should be a room called "The Ball Pit" for all the peeps under 18 to go to and chat, if they wanna. I don't know if special parameters can be put in place like that on Mumble or not.

I think we also need a room for MineCraft Players So if people who dont like minecraft dont have to listen to us talking bout minecraft:)

it sucks how minor inconvenience is always empty though :[

The last few weeks i have constantly seen 5-10 people in minor inconvenience. It took some time to catch on but you should have no problem fining peeps to talk to in there now.

If you need one of the us in the 18+ channels just pop in and let us know with a text message. Most of us (if not busy) will be willing to drop into minor for a few minutes to talk to you. Just don't take offense if we say no as we are usually busy / chatting with other people in the room we are in and can't/don't always jump rooms at the drop of a hat.

I think we also need a room for MineCraft Players So if people who don't like mine craft don't have to listen to us talking bout mine craft:)
I second this idea would like to see a separate room just for mine craft.
Several mumble users don't like mine craft (I know crazy thought but team 9000 is a gaming community not a mine craft community and we do have people that don't play minecraft) and then you have those of us that do like mine craft but still get tiered of hearing everyone talk about it ALL THE TIME when we are playing other games/watching movies/doing other stuff.

I thought we already had a minecraft room, but I don't think anyone really follows the room names, its just basically whatever room furkey is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back