• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Mumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempace

I need some help with mumble. I downloaded it and i can run it fine, but when i try to join team9000 it comes up with this (this is after i enter my username)
Untitled.png
Please help.

- Tempace

Our root certificate actually IS signed. It looks like you might have not run windows updates in a while (you're version of windows is missing our CA in the root set).

ok now the links on the team9000 website and the wiki dosn't work for me? :(

maybe i should just stop trying :(

Are you using the correct version of Mumble? I know the newer version on the website doesn't work, and you have to use the older one.

Are you using the correct version of Mumble? I know the newer version on the website doesn't work, and you have to use the older one.

Uhh.. you should actually be using the NEWER one on the website, NOT the older one ._.

Our root certificate actually IS signed. It looks like you might have not run windows updates in a while (your version of windows is missing our CA in the root set).
This. Try running windows update. Should help. Note: you will have to reboot your computer.

Try using one of the stable builds instead of one of the daily builds. They have less features, but they are more likely to install. I've had some install issues with the daily builds in the past as well.

eh I am gonna just give up for now. come back to mumble later... and i love your song newspapercrane XD

Well I think the problem is that my computer dosn't recongnise the file type of snapshot installer so I cam't install it.
:orly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back