• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Munty998

Munty998

Ship9.png
Ship10.png
Ship1.png Ship5.png

This was my second build on your servers. I thought an old cargo ship would be kind of cool. There is a large cargo bay underneath and the captains bedroom in the rear. Thanks for the consideration, I will continue to post more builds.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Here was my first build, a rainbow tower. It has 5 levels and the top two were connected to another player's creeper house per his request.

RainbowTower.png
RainbowTower6.png RainbowTower3.png

This is my third build. It is a mega model of an hour glass. It is two glass pyramids, joined at the point with sand flowing down. It started out as a simply glass pyramid but I though I would expand it into this. Thanks!

HourGlass1.png
HourGlass2.png HourGlass4.png

My fourth build is a scaled up campfire. This was a challenging one for me to make look natural, so it probably looks pretty abstract...

Campfire2.png
Campfire1.png Campfire3.png

This is my 7th build. It is a jet aircraft. It comes complete with a cockpit and a lavatory in the rear!

Plane6.png
Plane5.png
Plane1.png Plane2.png

^Thanks ruffdogs

My 9th and 10th projects were the Facebook and Twitter logos, respectively. I think they turned out fantastic!

FBLogo2.png
FBLogo1.png
Twitter1.png
Twitter2.png

oh hey munty998. im ruffdogs arry i used my guest account. me koolaid is a builder rank. i just accidently used ruffdogs. oh by the way nice builds.

This is my favorite build so far, a giant toilet. Special thanks to Lameduck for the water. Thanks!

359e41z.png

20h0awy.png

The site wouldn't let me upload the pictures, so I had to use an image hosting sight. Sorry.

This time I decided to make an ice cream cone. It is mint ice cream with a chocolate drizzle. I couldn't find a good color for the cone, so it looks a bit off...

nysac2.png

4vogad.png

I was out of town for the holiday. I got back into the swing of things with this build. A basketball being shot into the basket.

156ziq8.png

2569oud.png

Back