• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Music Monday - Week 1

Ozy

Staff member
Greetings citizens. Ozy is here to bring you the best of the unz, each and every Monday of the year (get it? "Music Monday?") So, let's get this ball rolling.

I want to start off our musical offerings with something new from one of my favorite YouTube artists: Fagottron. This tasty piece entitled Bangarang uses samples from the movie Hook coupled with a 'phat' bassline.

The next selection comes from artist Fright Ranger. His song 'Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire' is most certainly full of 'unz'.* This song comes packaged with an adorable video made by GoshaDole.

Today's final chunk of musical brilliance comes from one of my all time favorite artists, Bonobo. I find the melody of this song coupled with the clockwork beat to be quite haunting indeed.

Tune in next week for sounds from the deep, a giant angry chicken and something to do with a marsupial.

Artist Webpages:

Back