• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Music

Casey

With the fact that everyone and their mother loves music I propose a music section on Team9000. somehow we should incorporate music into our profiles, if at all possible, and have a section where people can go to listen to music from the resident DJs and mixers we have here in Team9000. Maybe we could build playlists on our profile page so people can see what we are listening to? Nothing to out there, as this is not a social media website, but a gaming Community. I do believe that music plays a monumental role in games, and in its own right deserves a section it can call home. This just sounds like a lot of work, but in the end, I feel it could very much well be worth it.

Can't we just find and incorporate some kind of external resource to do this sharing, and not devote a whole section for it? A simple music-sharing thread could work.

Did somone say
random noise

No, we were talking about the chance of a music section in the forums.

Casey, good idea that one! Me likes.

Can't we just find and incorporate some kind of external resource to do this sharing, and not devote a whole section for it? A simple music-sharing thread could work.

There already is, but a section would be much better and give people more space to talk about it imo.
Linky link

No, we were talking about the chance of a music section in the forums.

Casey, good idea that one! Me likes.

There already is, but a section would be much better and give people more space to talk about it imo.
Linky link
Do we really have that many people talking about music that they are starting to feel cramped in the offtopic section?

Yes we do, we have several people actually making music, a few more that mix it, and then all the people that listen too it. A single thread is to mixed up and jumbled for all the music, and trying to find a certain song that someone made is difficult, as you end up looking in threads, across blogs, and everywhere else you can hide music on this awesome website.

I didn't know we even lost it.
[song]The Futureheads Hounds of Love [/song]
It works.
The first time I saw the title of this thread I hoped someone made a music sharing thread again.

Back