• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My banning

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch4sey185

Can someone please unbann me from console I did not know what would happen I feel horrible so please help out I'm so sorry team9000 is my favorite server I'm sorry thanks. Here's what happen... I was sort of greifing the bowser because if you put a block there It replaces with correct block and I thought that was cool and then boom... I Loss connection and it said banned by console so thats what happen. So can some one please help me I really like the server Please I really want to play ;(

And thank you to Coulometry for helping me all this time bye <3

I want to play team9000 so bad ;(

Forget all that I'm back in team9000 :) :)

Attachments

• Minecraft bann.jpg
    Minecraft bann.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 103
You were banned for griefing the Bowser grief trap. You will have to wait for a admin to reply, please be patient :)

You, indeed, wereb anned for griefing out Bowser grief trap. Why were you deleting our Bowser sprite?

You, indeed, wereb anned for griefing out Bowser grief trap. Why were you deleting our Bowser sprite?
I did not mean to. I was just doing that because if you get rid of one block and put in a different one it automatically go to the correct block.. And I thought that was cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back