• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Creations By Wheatley13

Wheatley13

Dear Team9000,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I was meant to post my thread to this applications but then got lost in links. The promotion I'm requesting for is Guest -> Cool . Here are my screenshots.

My L4D logo.png
Modified version.png
My MAGNUM.png

Wheatley13
Modified version 2.png
P220(flashlight included).png
My L4D logo.png
Modified version.png
My MAGNUM.png

Colt M1911.png
The Obsidian Cruiser.png
Triple-action Rifle.png

More will be in soon. I promise! Very much appreciated and thanks!

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

I appreciate your comments! I just finished building my 2nd weapon. Take note I will post in the 1st version of my creation and then my modified version so stay tuned for more!

Just continue to use this one since it's got your original submission as well as the gun. Awesome looking work, keep it up and you'll be promoted in no time as you've easily got the time invested.

Just continue to use this one since it's got your original submission as well as the gun. Awesome looking work, keep it up and you'll be promoted in no time as you've easily got the time invested.

Oh wow your builds are awesome! Especially the Tie Interceptor! Very detailed!

Back