• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Fellow Capricans- (planning/discussion/whitelist)

Well, my 47 diamonds are lost :,( I feel lost,probably not going to log on for a while.

A Lot of stuff is gone after we caught the theif. Rawbeefcake sold most of our diamonds after he stole them so what we recovered was all we had.

I have traded 4 stacks of sandstone, from the recovery chest, for 4 stacks of smoothstone. I will reimburse the sandstone in the next few days, when I go sand mining!

If you guys need bread, I think Haven wouldn't mind supplying you with some. We have a rather nice wheat system in place now. :p
While compensation for the bread would be nice, it's not really necessary.

If you guys need bread, I think Haven wouldn't mind supplying you with some. We have a rather nice wheat system in place now. :p
While compensation for the bread would be nice, it's not really necessary.
To be honest...we are fine for bread, it's everyting else that was taken that we are going to struggle to get back

We need to figure out a Global Stock Exchange Center somewhere where it is what the title says... a Mega-Town Project, it would be insane plus a Stock Exchange Center in every town, where its like a huge inter-town trading zone! Be amazing!!!

We need to figure out a Global Stock Exchange Center somewhere where it is what the title says... a Mega-Town Project, it would be insane plus a Stock Exchange Center in every town, where its like a huge inter-town trading zone! Be amazing!!!
That was what the world-hub was for...but that failed...

Back