• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Fellow Capricans- (planning/discussion/whitelist)

@AceofWolves:

Not sure if you have noticed or not, but we hit your strip mine you have dug out under your house with the tunnel we have dug from Haven. I was just wondering if we would be able to work something out with the rail you had set up so there wouldn't be a break in the tunnel rail.

Give me a chance to check it out and see what we can come up with. I'm sure we can figure something out.

Ok it seems that i have made up my mind (for now) That i am staying in caprica.

So first off can i build my self a house? and if yes where?

second off i will be holding the spleefing tournament when ever tonight there is ~4 players on willing to participate.

Buffalo97 said:
Who are we allied with?

If we are the same as beta, we hold strong with the Caprican-Woodkeep aliance. Aswell as wood keep we are going to be in the works with the federation (things are wing worked out about how much so)
If you are a town wanting to ally I need to talk to the myor of your town and we will decide later upon wether or not we can help eachother out. On the subject if sanctum I hope we can put our differences aside seeing as how nav is now gone. I only want to make this work for your town and our citizens.

If you have any questions please just ask in the thread below, the coordinates to the town will be added to this thread after establishment. I hope to see you all there for the rebuilding of the wonderful metropolis: Caprica

woodkeep is dead :/

I will be waiting for it... the Spleef Champ Title will be mine!!!

come at me, bro.PNG

Just so ya'll know, there are two double chests outside of my house that are full of stuff that you can have for free. First come first serve.

Also, there is still a ton of stuff in the recovered stolen items chest.

Back