• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Fellow Capricans- (planning/discussion/whitelist)

Wtf is this?
wat.png

Just because the map has a new height doesn't mean you have to go to the top of the world in town and leave the pillar
SORRY! XD i was bored, then i died... now im at spawn... xD

So, I've decided that it's high time for Caprica/Deadalus to start building gigantic and epic towers. While this one is not particulary "gigantic," it's something to get us started. What do you all think?

And yes, you can go up to the top of it, and it measures 85 blocks in height.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, everyone needs to check on this link and tell me what you think...

I like the idea, i've been thinking about adding a wizard tower or two into Caprica/Daedelus Ill post the screenies when im done :D

So, I've decided that it's high time for Caprica/Deadalus to start building gigantic and epic towers. While this one is not particulary "gigantic," it's something to get us started. What do you all think?

And yes, you can go up to the top of it, and it measures 85 blocks in height.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, everyone needs to check on this link and tell me what you think...
Got me.

Anyways, I have built a pretty sexy tower in classic, it is a circle with a diameter of 25, and after about 4 or 5 blocks, is spirals up to the top of the map. I usually make it with mossy cobble, but that's classic, so I don't know how practical that would be. I could make it with just about anything, but I would also need a crap ton of glass to make it. I will post pics as soon as I can.

I remember that too :p the good ol' days

But Chris, you can still see it when you click on the person's name

It's not like they really mattered anyway...but let's get off this topic as it is already being covered in the thread that bb linked...

So...we should probably finish that town hall...

Back