• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Fellow Capricans- (planning/discussion/whitelist)

I was good friends with all of the people in woodkeep back in 1.7.3 and i dont remember you to be honest, we'll talk to pyro and see how you are, no worries seeing as how you seem like a nice guy! :D
He's honest and i know him irl. Mountainboy has already said that he will add him later.

Final Version-
Caprican Seal V4.jpeg

So you can never play on T9K Survival with us anymore GTR?
I can...its just Im so busy. Im giving my laptop to my school because its summer so I cant play minecraft at all. I might log on randomly though, but hopefully I will get a computer soon. My brain is with a different server but my heart is with you guys.

UPDATE#3: Oh jeez. *sigh* hate to say this but, due to my busyness in the real world, the movie will be delayed yet again until this Sunday. I'm sorry guys. I am having a really stressful time right now and I haven't had time to log into my computer a lot that much. So please, please, don't get mad at me :( . I am trying to do the best I can to make this movie final-edited and ready to post on YouTube. Again, I'm sorry for the delays.

-lolplayer365

I can...its just Im so busy. Im giving my laptop to my school because its summer so I cant play minecraft at all. I might log on randomly though, but hopefully I will get a computer soon. My brain is with a different server but my heart is with you guys.

:( I'll miss you

UPDATE#3: Oh jeez. *sigh* hate to say this but, due to my busyness in the real world, the movie will be delayed yet again until this Sunday. I'm sorry guys. I am having a really stressful time right now and I haven't had time to log into my computer a lot that much. So please, please, don't get mad at me :( . I am trying to do the best I can to make this movie final-edited and ready to post on YouTube. Again, I'm sorry for the delays.
Take as much time as you need :)

Back