• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Final Goodbye...

Dr_LASR

Hello friend and.... People... At T9k :D

I'm writing this blog to say my final goodbye to Team9000 :( Thank you so much, everyone, for letting me have a wonderful 1 and a half years full of awesomeness, knowledge, and friends :) I am also going to come clean on anything I may have lied about... (Please don't judge <3)

The reason I am deciding to leave T9k, is that I rarely post anymore, due to school and such. I now have football practice EVERY day, for 2 and a half hours, and am taking all Academic courses, so alot of homework :p

Now here comes the confessions :p Most of you may know this, but I am infact NOT 16/17.... I just turned 14 on june 19th. I Currently live in Central Ontario, and am attending Grade nine. for some weird reason. I am taking Grade 10 civic's and career studies and Grade 10 history in Semester Two, although I am in Grade 9. And, in grade 10, I am taking Grade 9 gym first semester, and Grade 10 gym second semester :whistle: I'm 6 feet tall, weigh 200 pounds... :p That's all I can think of for now.... :)

Now, whoever decided too sit through my atrocious english (I think,) I'd like to thank you very much so for reading this, and potentially saying goodbye :)

And a final note, Rsmv2you, you're still my favourite <3 :p

@Konflakes O_O

I admit, your pretty awesome too :p Thanks for ALWAYS being the first to comment on everyone of my blog posts... :p Also, I may go on the odd time. Always wanted to have 1k posts... So close! :p

take time, focus on your school activities, then when you feel ready, team9000 will be here when you get back. real life should always trump internet life.

Back