My first ever song/remix ever ever

Pick a theme, don't use a thousand sounds. :p
Pick a beat and a flow and stick with it them alter the beat and the flow.
This wasn't bad, but wasn't good, you took a lot of samples and good sounds and mixed then. But I see lots of room for improvement.

This wasn't bad, but wasn't good, you took a lot of samples and good sounds and mixed then. But I see lots of room for improvement.
^ This. Right now, it feels like it's all over the place.

Exactly what I thought after listening to it, when I was making it I kind of just shoved random sounds in, next time I'll be sure to plan out what I'm actually doing :p Thanks for the feedback.

Exactly what I thought after listening to it, when I was making it I kind of just shoved random sounds in, next time I'll be sure to plan out what I'm actually doing :p Thanks for the feedback.
good. :)
In fact, try redoing this, use the same samples but re arrange them , learn how to fade sounds out and come up with a beat and a theme and a flow.

rsmv2you said:
Epic sound [check]
Perfect Melody [check]
Catchy [ Check]
Samples placed properly and add glitch to them to make them sound on beat [ ] :eek:

Excactly.

Back