• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My house in SMP

thee_pro

Well I felt that since Fdebijl put up a blog showing his house on the server as he was building it, I might as well do the same :)

This is located in Sparta and I'd like to thank FlamingVizard, Bothan13, Tsysin, Tzelmoth, and Lucius for helping gather some supplies and helping clear the land for this to be possible. :thumbsup:

phase1-1.jpg

phase2-1.jpg

phase3.jpg

phase4.jpg

phase5.jpg

phase6.jpg

Not sure if this is the largest house on the server but it costs roughly $1800 to protect the land its on. I'm still paying it off :D

;(

I wish u were still in woodkeep

;(
I built this in the time it took to clear the land that Woodkeep is on (Woodkeep took 3 days to clear, this took 3 days to build). Woodkeep took FAR too long to get going, and even though I feel bad about leaving, I shall not be going back to live there.

Well I felt that since Fdebijl put up a blog showing his house on the server as he was building it, I might as well do the same :)

This is located in Sparta and I'd like to thank FlamingVizard, Bothan13, Tsysin, Tzelmoth, and Lucius for helping gather some supplies and helping clear the land for this to be possible. :thumbsup:

phase1-1.jpg

phase2-1.jpg

phase3.jpg

phase4.jpg

phase5.jpg

phase6.jpg

Not sure if this is the largest house on the server but it costs roughly $1800 to protect the land its on. I'm still paying it off :D
Mountain? What mountain?

Looks rather spiffing, what?

I say, perhaps your esteemed self and I shall partake in a bout of polo in those ravishing estates of yours.

Tally ho!

Back