My mom.

Ropz

It's about time I made this thread.

My mother passed away 2 weeks ago.

She fought cancer for over 6 years.

That's why I am inactive and will probably be for a few more months.

A lot of shit fell on my shoulders, and I'm just 15 years old.

I'll return some day, when I get all this cleared up. But for now, you will rarely see me online.

Thanks guys.

-Ropz

I am sorry for your loss, my aunt recently passed away from lung cancer as well. Although that was not my mother and i can not imagine what your going thru. Hope you can get through this as easily as possible.

I'm fifteen now, my mother passed away 3 years ago coming this December 15th, when I was 12. I feel your pain bro. Luckily I have a hope, that is Jesus Christ.

We're sorry for your loss, my grandmother passed away a few years ago from a similar disease, it can be hard acknowledging the fact, but be strong and you'll pull through.

Sorry bro. I lost my dad this year.... Just hang in there and keep your head up. Things will get better

I feel for you man...by the time I was 15 I had no grandparents and ever since I was born I have been helping look after my disabled father. Over the past year I has lost an aunt to breast cancer and a cousin to a severe brain tumour.

If you ever need someone to talk to who will just listen then just ask almost anyone on T9K.

:( I haven't had much deaths of people close to me, but my godbrother's brother died of a heroin overdose. He was so focused on helping other people. (like so much he would be at a concert with his friends, and if his brother needed help, he would leave the concert just to help him.
:( I was just getting to know him better.
Also my grandfather is having some problems with his heart, his heart rate is fluctuating, and I am worried about that ;(

It's always tough to move on from loved ones. I'm sorry for your loss. Stay strong, and keep moving.

shadowwolf said:
Also my grandfather is having some problems with his heart, his heart rate is fluctuating, and I am worried about that ;(

My dad is having the same problem, his heart rate dropped to 35 at one stage

I´m sorry for your loss, I don´t know what I would do if I lost my mom.
I´m 15 too, and that kinda sh*t heaved onto you right now is kinda life crushing.
I´m so sorry, and I don´t know how you feel, but I´m praying for you, and I just want to remind you that we´re here for you as a community.
<3,
-Taco.

I'm very sorry about your loss, i know how it feels without a mother

best wishes for you bud <3

Back