My Naem iz Ustolu

Ustulo

Hello Team9000, my name is Ustulo, but you can call me Usty.

I joined Team9000 through the Minecraft Survival server more than a year ago, sometime in late May, not expecting much of anything other than being unable to sprint away from creepers. Little did I know at the time, I was going to be introduced to a massive host of amazing people, hailing from all across the world.

I wanted to make this thread when I reached all kinds of milestones, but was too lazy.

I'm actually making this thread because it's thread #666 in the Introduction Forum (Thank you Dutchy for alerting me).

The point of this is, I love you all, and thank you for making this past year-and-a-month one of the happiest in my life.

-Usty

Hello Team9000, my name is Ustulo, but you can call me Usty.

I joined Team9000 through the Minecraft Survival server more than a year ago, sometime in late May, not expecting much of anything other than being unable to sprint away from creepers. Little did I know at the time, I was going to be introduced to a massive host of amazing people, hailing from all across the world.

I wanted to make this thread when I reached all kinds of milestones, but was too lazy.

I'm actually making this thread because it's thread #666 in the Introduction Forum (Thank you Dutchy for alerting me).

The point of this is, I love you all, and thank you for making this past year-and-a-month one of the happiest in my life.

-Usty
let's make out

Signature said:
Minister of Mushrooms in Cydonia

images

Hi.

Ohai nameless-minecrafter-who-joined-slightly-sooner-than-I-did-and-in-a-very-short-time-gained-Well-Known-status-on-forums-but-at-some-point-slowed-down-on-forums-but-contiued-to-be-a-prominent-figure-in-day-to-day-T9k-shenanigans-san-sempai-seinin-san-sama...

...kun.

Hello there. Don't see you much because I don't spend a whole lot of time on the survival servers...if at all. >.> Welcome to the community? XD

Back