• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My One Year T9k Anniversary

Camevil

Hey guys. some of you may know that my t9k anniversary was officially on the 23rd december this year. Ever since i logged on to t9k i have just loved everything about it. So thankyou guys for making my computing times fun and enjoyable.
Cheers-Camevil

Hm....
Happy .... happy..... uhhhhhhhhhm
Joining day?
Register-day?
nonono.....
Login-day?

that sounds fine to me.

A very happy first login-day to U :D

I wonder how many of us will still be here in 10 years time...
Likely me.
Thats if T9K still exsists, you are still a a gamer, the worl doesn't end in 2012, you don't die, cathy doesn't marry me and weather China doesn't take over the world... oh and weather Sopa goesnthrougj

Screw this I'm gourmet.g to bed.

oh and weather Sopa goesnthrougj

Screw this I'm gourmet.g to bed.
dude%20what.png

Edit:

On a side note, congaratulizations cam!

oh and weather Sopa goesnthrougj

We don't really do anything here that could be considered illegal -- or even borderline. I'd just have to keep a closer eye on things that could be considered copyright infringement.

We don't really do anything here that could be considered illegal -- or even borderline. I'd just have to keep a closer eye on things that could be considered copyright infringement.
and then every single thing I ever make and link to team9000 shall be removed. A sad day this is....
:|

i know nothing here is illegal, but i read that posts on forums can put a website down ;(

[quwhat is t9kote="Camevil, post: 160386, member: 7584"]Hey guys. some of you may know that my t9k anniversary was officially on the 23rd december this year. Ever since i logged on to t9k i have just loved everything about it. So thankyou guys for making my computing times fun and enjoyable.
Cheers-Camevil
so....much...fail....

Back