• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Survival White-List Application :D

Oi mates... My white-list application; here:

1. In-Game Name: Thehotmail
2. Why do you want to join?: I absolutely love survival. And Team9000. T9K+Survival=Epic! Oh and also because I want to play with my friends on the server. And I cant do anything in Creative :/
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: Not new but I found Team9000 by going on random servers and clicking on Newbie Haven.
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: nikkitikkiisland, primagen102, Haydn127, filtershark, and lots more that I cant remember. >_>
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Yes. 3 Times. 3rd (that i can remember) time whatupguys1(awesome) told us to grief to make it look like doomsday. Mikeymagic saw the grief. Got banned. Appeal got accepted. 1st time i got banned by ConroD because i griefed. On purpose. 2nd time i was banned by tbarius. Reason: removed stonework from a fountain. I honestly dont know what happened this time. Look down.
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: yes. this has happened. it happened on my 2nd ban. it sucked.

*END OF WHITE-LIST.*

(FOR NOW)

Back