• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My WhiteList Application

1. In-Game Name: deadman357
2. Why do you want to join?: because i played on this server before and its awesome plus my freind plays on here aswell
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: maester_squishy (i think thats how its spelt)
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: maester_squishy (i think thats how its spelt)
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yes i do understand

I'll review further this evening when I get home. Just as a tidbit of info though, much like most of the moderators in classic, immediately notifying us in-game when you make or update an application only makes us put it at the bottom of the pile. While I understand the desire of wanting to get started as soon as possible, applications are not monitored 24x7 - I generally try to review them once a day but obviously real life gets in the way sometimes. I don't always make a response immediately either, especially when, as in your case, I don't recognize the name at all, so as to give time to folks who may know you respond to the thread.

I'll go ahead and give you shot at survival - just don't make me regret it :D Approved and added.

Back