• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

nackacat

nackacat

Made a green doggy head :3 My first creation. haha. ^-^

Attachments

• dog.png
    dog.png
    341.1 KB · Views: 91
  • dog2.png
    dog2.png
    521.9 KB · Views: 85
  • dog3.png
    dog3.png
    737.8 KB · Views: 87
I made a dragon this time. no wings because i was a little lazy xP My friend sourpunk00 made the lava cave that it's sleeping in. The last picture is it blowing a fireball :D
drag.png drag.png drag2.png drag3.png drag4.png drag5.png drag6.png

Made a Pedo Bear. Please note that I don't have Wom or the ability to fly. this took me about 3 hours.

pedo2.png
pedo3.png
pedo4.png
pedo5.png
pedo6.png

My best yet, Charmander! It got griefed... SO MANY TIMES i wanted to quit T^T but i didn't. Ugh.. so much sadness and frustration put into this lol. at least its done Dx'
char 2.png
char 3.png
char 4.png

Please look at my stuff, tell me what you think! I dont have Wom or the fly ability and i worked really hard on all this. I'd like to know if i could be promoted yet or how much further I need to go

they all look pretty good from my point of view, i would expect you to get the promotion over these creations, the charmander is the best here i think but anyway good luck and i really hope you get your promotion that you now deserve :D

they all look pretty good from my point of view, i would expect you to get the promotion over these creations, the charmander is the best here i think but anyway good luck and i really hope you get your promotion that you now deserve :D

Thankyou so much x3 Ya i figured with all these i'd be promoted by now 'xD but I guess I'll just have to keep waiting haha :D

yeah you would have to wait awhile for someone to give you the promotion as everyone is busy most of the time. if you need help with any im glad to give you a helping hand :D

anytime im on im willing to help just ask for it and i will be there to help :D water and lava you can also have done with me too :D

Back