Name a impossible Minecraft Build in Survival

Tsysin

Searching for a challenge. Open to ideas. A link would be helpful to understand the context and no WorldHub doesn't count as we know that's impossible.

Go to the end, build a space station out in the void somewhere.

Build a moon base on an end island which looks like some of DOOM (the original '90s one, screenshot).

St Louis Arch, Full Scale over the Newbank portal (it's the gateway to the west, except by sea!).

Build anything in Lioncloud Isles (it's so hilly mountainous) :D

I was disappointed that it wasn't The Colosseum :biggrin:

I was always a fan of Minas Tirith from Lord of the Rings but Tsysin hasn't seen it :eek: I think I remember a long time ago @kagato or @Tofurkey (or maybe someone else) said they were working on it in some creative world - was there maybe a Minecraft beta 1.7 creative world?

Also, is finishing any of The Empire's underwater builds impossible? :laugh:

Finishing anything we started is generally impossible, so how about finishing the castle from StTheo's second server?
bdHTnKE.jpg

Finish filling out and walling off Kcahstihs. That or that other Jungle city I was working on and destroyed for no reason... I miss those projects

My thought is a ground up fresh build...not to rework someone else's effort or an unfinished item.

Okay another serious suggestion, which I suggested to Tsysin before since it was a franchise he was familiar with: something from Harry Potter? Google "Harry Potter minecraft", there are plenty of builds we could try copying from, possibly even some schematics we could download. I just started using the Schematica mod that SvenBoogie recommended to me 5+ years ago.

Apologies for resurrecting this thread, but:

That zeppelin battleship, but with the superstructure of the Japanese WWII battleship Fusō:

Fuso4.jpg

:D

For those that aren't old farts here's the intro...one of a very early Japanese Anime

BTW @babybacon I also did a Robotech VF-1 build. Since you like Anime; did you ever get wind of the this fan made Movie of Robotech.... The 'official version has been in the making like 20 years now'. The only reason they think it will be made is because Tobey Maguire of Spiderman Fame owns part of the rights. Fair warning Fan Movie is in Spanish but for anime lovers who don't understand Japanese what's the difference.

BTW @babybacon I also did a Robotech VF-1 build. Since you like Anime; did you ever get wind of the this fan made Movie of Robotech.... The 'official version has been in the making like 20 years now'. The only reason they think it will be made is because Tobey Maguire of Spiderman Fame owns part of the rights. Fair warning Fan Movie is in Spanish but for anime lovers who don't understand Japanese what's the difference.

I heard about it years ago during the Robotech anniversary celebration at Anime Boston but totally forgot it existed. Sounds pretty neat but I've never taken the time to get into Robotech and now that I have a life I doubt I'll ever have the time.

Remembering how my life has fallen apart in the last several years sure is something:rofl:. Maybe I'll write a shitty post about it one of these days but for now believe it or not I no longer have the free time I did when I was 13.
Sorry Chief; no disrepecrt ever meant. I respect that you are trying to make a better you and I have not walked in your shoes.

Back