Naruto Shippuden and Naruto discussion thread

rsmv2you

I could put a lot into this first post but I will let all of you discuss into it.
Logo_Naruto_Png_by_masterbulla.png

Also, if discuss something that would spoil for anyone still viewing,
SPOILER IT.
SPOILER IT!
SPOILER IT!

Currently I am on "Secrets of the Reanimation", or episode 267 of Naruto Shippuden.

I have watched nearly all the episodes except for the whole season that was excuse for rerun episodes and flashback stuff that didn't have much recognition to the story.

Also, is Tobi really Madara...? Or is it just Tobi fooling everyone?

Anyways, discuss!

I could put a lot into this first post but I will let all of you discuss into it.
Logo_Naruto_Png_by_masterbulla.png

Also, if discuss something that would spoil for anyone still viewing,
SPOILER IT.
SPOILER IT!
SPOILER IT!

Currently I am on "Secrets of the Reanimation", or episode 267 of Naruto Shippuden.

I have watched nearly all the episodes except for the whole season that was excuse for rerun episodes and flashback stuff that didn't have much recognition to the story.

Also, is Tobi really Madara...? Or is it just Tobi fooling everyone?

Anyways, discuss!
]Tobi isn't Madara. Madara got revived using that reviving skill. Since Tobi and Madara are both fighting, how could they be one the same?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!

]Tobi isn't Madara. Madara got revived using that reviving skill. Since Tobi and Madara are both fighting, how could they be one the same?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!
Is this in the manga? Also, there has been speculation on that. People say he could be fighting himself.

Uchiha Madara OP Final Form Sussano + Rinnegan = Badass, nuff said.

Currently up to latest episode and manga chapter and a total naruto tard.

Who would have thought that some weak, pathetic character who was thought to have been dead for years would return to be the series' biggest villain. #overlookedPlotForeshadowing

Tobi <--> Obito
Should have seen this coming years ago.

Who would have thought that some weak, pathetic character who was thought to have been dead for years would return to be the series' biggest villain. #overlookedPlotForeshadowing

Tobi <--> Obito
とび - Tobi

おびと -Obito

It's just backwards.

Tobi <--> Obito

It was fairly obvious that it was Obito over the course of time, I've always wished he wouldn't be Obito because he was crushed by a rock and all, and the plot hole how a young child knew a dead man (Madara). Besides, Obito couldn't have attacked Konoha with the Kyuubi because of his age (which is implied by his tone/etc) and that it would be a giant plot hole, for all we know it could be Obito's body being used in a fashion similar to the 6 paths of pain....

been watching all episodes these lst days, down to season 11..... i cant fucking believe they did a whole filler season >.>, i mean, ok a few filler episodes that's ok, all animes do that, but a whole season >.> ffs

Back