Naruto Shippuden and Naruto discussion thread

Glorious day for the end of the world, ain't it boys?

Chapter 609:
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c609/

The world's gonna end, you dicks. Run for your life or ask someone to reincarnate you after you die, kill yourself, get reincarnated, release the seal, and become Madara. Or, confront your fears and die with honor, or live. Depends on the circumstances.

MFW dat Bijuudama...

2705948748_828394e2d9_z.jpg

I wonder if it's all skin and bone because it doesn't have the full chakras of Gyuuki and Kurama. Like how Kurama looked when Naruto ripped his chakra from him.

MFW dat Bijuudama...

2705948748_828394e2d9_z.jpg

I wonder if it's all skin and bone because it doesn't have the full chakras of Gyuuki and Kurama. Like how Kurama looked when Naruto ripped his chakra from him.

Entirely forgot about this thread.

Too bad Shikaku died.

Thought I'd revive this thread since the Naruto Manga is reaching an interesting point.

Was expecting something ass-pull to happen with the reaper god seal during the war, although it was more in the direction of Naruto using the reaper death god seal to seal the Juubi, not Orochimaru proving us once again that Kishimoto is known for his plot breaking and the fact that the negative consequences of using the jutsu is completely avoidable.

I'm currently up to episode 54 of Shippuden. :cautious: So in a couple 3 weeks or so ill have more to say to this :D unless i get sidetracked >.<

It's a scary world where anyone and everyone can develop superpowers if they worked on it.

Hell, the ninjas have become stronger and more ballistic than the X-men... There really is no limit cap in the Narutoniverse.

And Naruto is stupid boring to watch now, i prefer the gritty wierdness that goes on when Sasuke goes on skirmishes killing wierd shit ninjas like Danzo.

Nah.. Danzo escapes ... or does he?

lol just worked my way to 310, gotta wait for next week when it comes out....

my thoughts on the stuff going on, might be a bit spoilerish for someone who hasnt gotten that far yet:
also waaaay too many backstories going on right now there, i realize the whole ressurection thing allows them to look back on "naruto" series, but it just seems they just recycle old episodes instead of focusing on the story >.>

lol just worked my way to 310, gotta wait for next week when it comes out....

my thoughts on the stuff going on, might be a bit spoilerish for someone who hasnt gotten that far yet:
also waaaay too many backstories going on right now there, i realize the whole ressurection thing allows them to look back on "naruto" series, but it just seems they just recycle old episodes instead of focusing on the story >.>

They do that because the TV-Series nearly catch up with the Manga from time to time, so they keep making lots of filler episodes since.... duhhh, nearly the whole last year I think. Whenever they get too close to the Mangas they'll make these fillers so that the Manga will be finished first (Same for One Piece). So expect more of these episodes in the future.

So what happens after Madara forms the 10 Tails?
The Ten Tails hasn't been completely formed, Kakashi and "Tobi" are about to juke it out and Team Taka are heading to the battlefield with a "surprise".

The Ten Tails hasn't been completely formed, Kakashi and "Tobi" are about to juke it out and Team Taka are heading to the battlefield with a "surprise".

Hoorah for surprises.

As much as I love the Naruto series, I will murder Kishimoto if there is more story after the War is over.

Back