NationStates Web Game

Ti5BN3J.jpg

Pyrofiria expanded, Boredlands expanded

The Nephelian academy of cat mages have managed to generate a magical shield that will protect Nephele from any incoming filth that belches out of your horrible nations.....

The Nephelian academy of cat mages have managed to generate a magical shield that will protect Nephele from any incoming filth that belches out of your horrible nations.....
If magic exists, I'm going to pull a North Korea and not let my citizens know about it.

If magic exists, I'm going to pull a North Korea and not let my citizens know about it.
If magic did exist I would be the only one to use it...being God and all I would be the only one to have the right to use it in my nation.

Also, MY NATION ISN'T HORRIBLE! MY NATION IS AWESOME!

lies, lies and slander
I meant the only one to use it in my country. I'm not god of every country. Well I am God of Wehlberg and parent to the Saint of Saint Wehlberg, so I would definitely be all magical of those two nations. I might let my 8 year old offspring have a little for lawls.

Or did you mean my nation is horrible and isn't awesome. Because if that's what you meant. You are totally lying. My people adore me.

I have an intresting idea for a little mini game, say for instance if your favorite anime character appeared out of the blue and was living in your country for a week. what would happen?

Okay guys I was offline for 2 weeks. What did I miss here?
I am seriously too lazy to read it all.

Okay guys I was offline for 2 weeks. What did I miss here?
I am seriously too lazy to read it all.
I was also away for 2 weeks, I am trying to find out whats been happening aswell.

Read the in game board or whatever for the interesting bits. Here mostly we've picked out our piece of land that we want on the map , read a bunch of news cast thingers, went through a thing about a volcano explosion, discussed what kind of nation our nations are...sort of. Talked about a bunch of other random nonsense. Seems like a lot, most of it would be easy to read through.

Back