NationStates Web Game

I don't honestly care to be honest how many badges I have. Wehlberg has 2 and Saint has 4. Both have Nudist, Saint has top 5% for Most Extreme and top 10% for Public Healthcare. All I know is that I am having fun forcing my nations people to do what I want.

But badges make people think your nation is crazy. ;)

What do you mean?
The Free Land of ChrisWsrn:
armed5w.png

Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
arms10w.png

Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
avoided10w.png

Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.
death10w.png

Top 10% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
fat5w.png

Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
insurance10w.png

Top 10% of the world for largest Insurance Industry.
rich-poor5w.png

Top 5% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.

In other words, TFLoCW is the USA. And everyone thinks that Americans are loopy.

I don't know exactly why you are proud at all to be anything like Wisconsin.

Hey! I'm a Sconnie. Why you no like the Cheddar, Mozzarella, Swiss, Provolone, Colby Jack, Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack, Feta, and Permesan? ;(

In other news, the Xaralclestos leadership declares its army's newest recruits to be a spoiled bunch of pansies in light of their cries for mercy from their drill sergeants.

Hey. I'm from Swisconsin. Why do you not like the cheese? :eek:
Hey! I'm a Sconnie. Why you no like the Cheddar, Mozzarella, Swiss, Provolone, Colby Jack, Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack, Feta, and Permesan? ;(

In other news, the Xaralclestos leadership declares its army's newest recruits to be a spoiled bunch of pansies in light of their cries for mercy from their drill sergeants.
Wisconsin has a shit football team and anyone can make cheese. That's why Wisconsin makes it.

So, making cheese and having what you call a "shit football team" means Wisconsin sucks? I thought it was more fundamental than that. Silly reasons to hate an entire state, I think.
I hate all states equally. Except Alaska. I love Alaska like it was a province.

Been on t9k a long while but don't really post outside my faction chat and almost never get on t9k mumble so i imagine most of you wouldn't know me. ;(

Still i was wondering how this game works exactly, can you make allies and wage war with other players? or is it just you and npc enemies/allies,

If it is multiplayer then are all or most of the t9k players allies? if thats the case i would love to join in if you guys don't mind..................

Been on t9k a long while but don't really post outside my faction chat and almost never get on t9k mumble so i imagine most of you wouldn't know me. ;(

Still i was wondering how this game works exactly, can you make allies and wage war with other players? or is it just you and npc enemies/allies,

If it is multiplayer then are all or most of the t9k players allies? if thats the case i would love to join in if you guys don't mind..................
Well, gameplaywise? No, war is not a thing. There is a forum where you can roleplay, or you can roleplay wars in the region's chat if you want to keep it between only Team9000 people. But there's no function to actually start a war or anything like that.

Back