NationStates Web Game

So, what's the big deal about the WA? Only a few of you seem to care about it in this region, and yet such a big ruckus was made over it.

So, what's the big deal about the WA? Only a few of you seem to care about it in this region, and yet such a big ruckus was made over it.
I posted it on the wall and I can post it here. Basically the only real power the delegate has over the region is that they can approve proposals in the WA and they have RP power in the region. Pyrhos lost delegate status because people didn't agree with his acknowledgment of the WBI being an official nation so he lost endorsements. Because I had more endorsements, I became the new delegate. If people want another person to be delegate because they prefer the way their nation is run or they think they would be a good leader then they can endorse that person.

The reason why I didn't support Sunfire's mass endorsement was because it lowered RP value on an endorsement.

Also I would like to add that I think it would be in everyone's best interests if prior to any kind of RP that all affected nations agree to a situation. Hopefully there won't be anymore Boredlands vs. Kimbalia kind of disputes again.

I posted it on the wall and I can post it here. Basically the only real power the delegate has over the region is that they can approve proposals in the WA and they have RP power in the region. Pyrhos lost delegate status because people didn't agree with his acknowledgment of the WBI being an official nation so he lost endorsements. Because I had more endorsements, I became the new delegate. If people want another person to be delegate because they prefer the way their nation is run or they think they would be a good leader then they can endorse that person.

The reason why I didn't support Sunfire's mass endorsement was because it lowered RP value on an endorsement.

Also I would like to add that I think it would be in everyone's best interests if prior to any kind of RP that all affected nations agree to a situation. Hopefully there won't be anymore Boredlands vs. Kimbalia kind of disputes again.

I know how the WA works, that's not what I was asking. Let me rephrase:

Why did so many people get butt-hurt because Gallifrax lost it's WA status when the region, predominately, doesn't give a flying fuck about the WA or what it does?

Can somebody explain what the fuck the WBI is and what exactly is going on? I must have missed it because I have no fucking clue what the big hassle is.

I know how the WA works, that's not what I was asking. Let me rephrase:

Why did so many people get butt-hurt because Gallifrax lost it's WA status when the region, predominately, doesn't give a flying fuck about the WA or what it does?
The majority of the lost regions were owned by Pyrhos that weren't his main nation. The other person who left is Davros or Shad. He is very close to Pyrhos and I assume that he was planning on leaving anyway. This just gave him even more of a reason to leave the region.

Everybody else is most likely upset because due to them not being in the WA so they weren't a part of deciding the new delegate.

Can somebody explain what the fuck the WBI is and what exactly is going on? I must have missed it because I have no fucking clue what the big hassle is.
WBI - Western Barrier Islands. Someone made a country with that name. On the map it is controlled by Boredlands. I think you can view the feed to see most of what people are talking about in regards to it. Someone made the country. It got ejected and banned from the region.

WBI - Western Barrier Islands. Someone made a country with that name. On the map it is controlled by Boredlands. I think you can view the feed to see most of what people are talking about in regards to it. Someone made the country. It got ejected and banned from the region.

I understand the gist of what's going on now, Thanks Coul.

IMG_20130906_025528.jpg

I smiled :3

I was reallocating my non-WA nations to other regions, primarily United Kingdom and Pigfarts, which are regions I want to keep an eye on.

I understand the gist of what's going on now, Thanks Coul.
Basically it was a trololol attempt by another nation to try and take my fancy islands away, we at Boredlands need those islands to safeguard the region from the impending doom of Godzilla!

Basically it was a trololol attempt by another nation to try and take my fancy islands away, we at Boredlands need those islands to safeguard the region from the impending doom of Godzilla!
Godzilla is not really an impending threat in the region... we are pretty safe from Godzilla attacks, and that's not because of the good protection of the WBI.

Godzilla is not really an impending threat in the region... we are pretty safe from Godzilla attacks, and that's not because of the good protection of the WBI.
Actually, my satellites have recently picked up godzilla and a small mob of like-minded monsters moving in his general direction. Bored might want to deal with that.

Actually, my satellites have recently picked up godzilla and a small mob of like-minded monsters moving in his general direction. Bored might want to deal with that.
Gallifraxian Outer-Orbital and Extraterrestrial Being Location Satellite (GOOEBLS) Has actually reported on that, I say we have formal peace talks with the beasts! If they dont wish to cooperate or can't because of lack of sentience, we will drown them with Pacifism.

Don't worry we will have the L.O.I.C. deployed sometime within the next month, our workers are currently doing research on the fusion power requirements to produce energy needed. O wait I shouldn't have said that. Until then the B.I.D.S. system has been semi resupplied since dealing with the revolts, but we may need extra resources depending on the velocity of Godzilla and his minions.

Back