Neighslayer

Neighslayer

whelp, im new here. Zen and Darkprime25 told me to do this so hey, guess what i'm doing it.
so they warned me about some people on here
like beese
so
Hi beese
and hey other t9kers

You there! The neigh-saying slayer! The dreaded pirate Horseface! Glad to see ya.

I've known this guy the longest out of all my friends, and if any of you insult him (except for his lack of punctuation) I will personally kick your ass across 5 dimensions. And then we shall laugh. Or in his case, whinny.

Anyways, you know a little bit about our Minecraft business, but we'd be glad to hear your smexy voice on Mumble as well as your participation in other shenanigans. ONE OF US.

Oh yeah, watch out for Vorsprung and Gurw, too.

let it be noted that i don't care about punctuation, unless I see that it is needed in a conversation. Like this one.

Yeah, please do watch out for me, I'm still waiting on the test results to come back, but if the bite marks are anything to go off, you're in trouble.

Also don't ask how I bite someone through the mouthpiece of this hazmat suit, it just happens, and the burgers go down all okay.

Hi neighslayer.

Give me $20 and I wont rape you, or will. What ever you want.
nope, no $20 for you and no Neigh booty for you either, now go to the corner and think about what you have done
Yeah, please do watch out for me, I'm still waiting on the test results to come back, but if the bite marks are anything to go off, you're in trouble.

Also don't ask how I bite someone through the mouthpiece of this hazmat suit, it just happens, and the burgers go down all okay.
Oh okay, well i pretty sure i dont have a bite mark from you but, i will have to double check once i am in the shower

Another thing:

Don't double post. That will get you into a deep hole. Learn of the edit button, and learn fast.

Crab = Your ass
Hammer = My Genitalia

Ya+Feelin+It+Mr.+Krabs_4dcd30_3977027.jpg

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW, MR. KRABS.

Crab = Your ass
Hammer = My Genitalia

Ya+Feelin+It+Mr.+Krabs_4dcd30_3977027.jpg

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW, MR. KRABS.
I thought we agreed that the Tijuana pics would stay in Tijuana.

I am not sure if i should be honored if Beese wants my fine sexy booty, or terrified. Also even though i don't know what happened it Tijuana, i think it should stay in Tijuana.
ALso get back in the corner beese, you are still in time out

I am not sure if i should be honored if Beese wants my fine sexy booty, or terrified. Also even though i don't know what happened it Tijuana, i think it should stay in Tijuana.
ALso get back in the corner beese, you are still in time out
I want everyone's booty,
YOU ARE BUT A NAME ON A LIST.

I want everyone's booty,
YOU ARE BUT A NAME ON A LIST.
Well this booty decided to get off your list off the bootys that you want to claim, so i say good sir that my booty is now off your list
*crosses out Nieghslayer's booty of Beese's list of booty and writes beese booty on beese list of booty*
Zen is wondering if this post has been derailed, I don't think it has because well, i openly invited the derail by deliberately saying HI, so to me this is a conversation with you beese, not a derail, does this make sense?

You derailed yourself. No go rerail yourself.

...Vors Fabulocks Vorsprung, get the camcorder.
quagmire.gif

...Vors Fabulocks, get the camcorder. (forgot. vors is outta commission 'cept for his MIND)
quagmire.gif
Actually, I'm back, and I've got a IMAX camera for this shit
'Cos it will be wide

...Vors Fabulocks, get the camcorder. (forgot. vors is outta commission 'cept for his MIND)
quagmire.gif
Actually, I'm back, and I've got a IMAX camera for this shit
'Cos it will be wide
Oh wait, was the mission to rerail myself?
Well the only wait to do that is to start up another train to get back on a rail and take off on that
[Edit]: Neighslayer is going to bed

Zen you should totally invite Gib or Logan. I think Gib and Madcart would be good friends...

Back