Netflix to remove 308 titles on the 15th of November

rsmv2you

On the 15th of November over 308 titles will be removed from netflix.

The full list can be found here:
http://instantwatcher.com/titles/expiring/1

For any more conformation you may need go to any of these titles in Netflix and you will see a note with a expiration date on it.

More specifically, if you are watching anime on Netflix all these will become unavailable:

• Ah! My Goddess

Baccano

Birdy the Mighty Decode

Black Butler

Casshern Sins

Corpse Princess

D. Gray Man

Dragonaut

Eden of the East

Full Metal Panic

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Gun X Sword

Gunslinger Girl

Heat Guy J

Heroic Age

Hetalia

Initial D

Kenichi Mightiest Disciple

Linebarrels of Iron

Master of Martial Hearts

Moribito

Nabari no Ou

Naruto Movies

Negima

Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne

School Rumble

Sekirei

Sengoku Basara

Shin-chan

Shuffle

Slayers

Spice and Wolf

Strike Witches

Tokyo Maijin

Trigun

X

I know netflix does this a lot but for no reason seems ridiculous to let alone remove them in the first place is ridiculous alone. Only reason I'm even using netflix now is for old movies I may want to watch from time to time.

Anyways, just some heads up for people who may be watching any of the series on the list.

On the 15th of November over 308 titles will be removed from netflix.

The full list can be found here:
http://instantwatcher.com/titles/expiring/1

For any more conformation you may need go to any of these titles in Netflix and you will see a note with a expiration date on it.

More specifically, if you are watching anime on Netflix all these will become unavailable:

• Ah! My Goddess

Baccano

Birdy the Mighty Decode

Black Butler

Casshern Sins

Corpse Princess

D. Gray Man

Dragonaut

Eden of the East

Full Metal Panic

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Gun X Sword

Gunslinger Girl

Heat Guy J

Heroic Age

Hetalia

Initial D

Kenichi Mightiest Disciple

Linebarrels of Iron

Master of Martial Hearts

Moribito

Nabari no Ou

Naruto Movies

Negima

Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne

School Rumble

Sekirei

Sengoku Basara

Shin-chan

Shuffle

Slayers

Spice and Wolf

Strike Witches

Tokyo Maijin

Trigun

X

I know netflix does this a lot but for no reason seems ridiculous to let alone remove them in the first place is ridiculous alone. Only reason I'm even using netflix now is for old movies I may want to watch from time to time.

Anyways, just some heads up for people who may be watching any of the series on the list.
NO MORE FMA DAFUQ

I know I am late but NOOOOOOOOO TRigun SPIce AND WoLF AND FMA BROTHERHOOD! my life is over tO THE neAREST BRIDGE

I've been really into the netflix documentaries lately. Don't see anything on this list I am going to miss.

do you guys have hulu plus? or anything near netflix or hulu?
The best we have is Quickflix but it still focuses on DVD rentals and we have Bigpond Movies and TV but that has got nothing good.

We are only a small market but we are kind of desperate for services like it that will never come. We will probably never get anything like Hulu because our TV networks don't make many original shows and just import from the US, so anything like Hulu would completely kill the TV industry here. Netflix is a possibility but I doubt we will see anything like it in the short-term.

You know... Netflix doesn't remove this stuff for no reason. They didn't suddenly say "Hey, we don't like having Ah My Goddess steaming... because... fuck those paying subscribers." there's likely something else behind this... Probably licensing issues. I imagine the licensing for shows on netflix, especially foreign ones like anime, are a mess. Something as silly as a song in the anime has been known to keep random episodes from series off of the site.

Back